Check below if you want the new SAO Lineup with phone numbers.
There is a candidate's forum set for July 21.
And based on the last rock-rollicking candidate's forum, which you can read about here- it will definitely be must see TV.
Let's play another little game like we did yesterday:
1) Which candidate in the "other skills" category will choose to sing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" ?
2) When asked to name the last great movie they saw, which candidate will say "Muppets Take Manhattan"?
3) When asked to explain the most interesting legal issue they have recently confronted, which candidate will say "The possible trespass case in Muppets Take Manhattan"?
4) Which candidate is most likely to quote the National Enquirer and/or TMZ as the site they get most of their news from?
5) Which candidate will use the most "ummms" and "ahhhs" and "like...like this is the way like I see that issue, duh" in their responses?
6) Which candidate was employed by a disbarred, out-of-state lawyer the subject of multiple bar complaints?
7) Which candidate told the Wilkie Ferguson Bar association words to the effect of "I myself am a colored woman" and then said she was "colored" and had "Indian" ancestry, but actually identifies herself as Hispanic when she registered to vote? (see below) And thus which is the lie and which is the truth?
8) Which candidate has been accused in a court pleading of employing "runners" to solicit personal injury cases? (see below, especially paragraphs 3-4). A more foul and distasteful practice for lawyers to engage in we do not know of.
9) Which candidate may think Dred Scott was decided correctly because precedent should not be overruled lightly?
10) Which candidate might say "Korematsu" is one of their fav dishes at the local sushi-spot?
11) Which candidate might identify "sui generis" as one of the Instagram Influencers they follow?
12) Which candidate is the least likely to know the word "perambulate" that we use in the next section?
Post your answers in the comments section. Win valuable prizes.
CAN'T TELL THE PLAYERS WITHOUT A SCORECARD (Your 2020 Fall SAO Lineup)
Oh for the days when we would perambulate over to Marlin's park and buy a scorecard and settle in for a few hours of a meaningless Astros/Marlins contest. It wouldn't matter in the standings, so we could concentrate on whether the rookie pitcher a left hander, runners at the corner, one out, facing a right handed .275 contact batter, would decide to throw Uncle Charlie low and away, or walk him to load the sacks and face the slugger.
Here is the only scorecard worth (minimal) perusal now. Use it in good health, which is a saying that takes on added significance these days:
Person Location Voter Details
Rosy A Aponte
Race: Hispanic Residential Address:
Miami Fl 33155 Party Affiliation: Independent Party Of Florida
Registered to Vote In: Dade County, FL
Voter Status: Active
LAWSUIT WITH ALLEGATIONS OF SOLICITING CLIENTS WITH NON-LAWYERS- Yes folks, your CIRCUIT COURT candidate has long and distinguished legal career. We should immediately give her the power of life and death and freedom over the citizens of Florida. Can't think of anyone better.
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.