JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

TICK TOCK

OH THE MAIL WE GET:


Mr. John Doe:

I told you once and I will tell you again I do NOT post on your blog. (see thats a period at the end of that sentence).

Last time you allowed people to libel me, I let it slide because you took down some of the libel but not all. In fact the bit about "SOMEONE FORGOT TO TAKE HIS MEDICINE" was defamatory I did not really care because you took down some of the libel.
[Rumpole notes: what we did was apply the same rules to posts about him that we apply to everyone. When he was attacked for his conduct in his personal life, we removed it, because thats what we do for any post that mentions a person's private affairs. This bully got no special treatment.]

You sir have exactly 2 hours to take down all mention of my name from your blog immedaitely
[hey Blackstone- you spelled a word wrong. Try and use the spell check and you might frighten me a bit more.] and without delay [Rumpole comments: kind of redundant don’t you think? Sort of like “stupid moron”] I will promise you that by 12:00 noon on thursday your blog with be shut down.

Again I don't post on your blog and those posting my name and ORJ web site material are simply fraudulent.


I will bet you any amount of money that I can subpoena ONE single source and your name is reveiled [Did you mean revealed?] and I sir will file a swron
[Rumpole notes that the Bar does not accept "swron" complaints] complaint with the Florida Bar for you conduct as a lawyer. You sir will be better served never mentioning my name again.

Call me XXX-XXX-XXXX lets chat TOUGH GUY.

Kind regards,
Darrin McGillis

Ps. go ahead make a blog subject of this e-mail because as I said by 12:00 noon, Thursday you blog is shut down. I already did my research on the subject and have all the contacts I need at Google and elsewhere.


RUMPOLE RESPONDS:
You are a bully. Bullies can only we handled by not backing down. You saw fit to post your stupid web site on my blog multiple times. I asked you to stop. You refused.


You are all for freedom of speech and attacking people like Judge Hernandez on the internet, but when someone shines the light of truth on your sordid conduct and petty little world, you scream and threaten to sue and go to the Florida Bar. I have the tape of your “appearance” (its hard to call it an argument considering how poorly it appeared to me that you performed) before the 3rd DCA. I have clients with 3rd grade educations who are more articulate and learned in the law. So as I said, you don’t scare me. And more importantly, we did nothing wrong.

One final question: If you do not post on my blog, how did you see the comment about you? I note that for the last week or so, your stupid web site was posted on this blog's comments section around 11PM. The comment about your arrest record went up around 10 PM. Hmm Sherlock, what do you think?


NEXT POST: 12:01 PM. THURSDAY- (or as close to that time as I can get to a computer.)

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy sound like a real terrrrd.

Anonymous said...

oh the editor at large .

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to put up one last post before this blog is removed.

It's a shame, I really enjoyed this cite. Even when I got bashed.

Oh well. Thanks Rump for your hard work during the past few months.

;-)

Rumpole said...

SORRY to impose comment moderation, but "SOMEONE" just threw a hissy fit and posted reams of material to try and clog up the comments section.

HEY LUNATIC: IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO? I THOUGHT YOU WERE 1) SHUTTING THE BLOG DOWN; 2) SUBPOEANING ME; 3) SUING ME...ALL BEFORE NOON.

TICK TOCK

SEE YOU AT 12:01

Anonymous said...

last chance to post. thanks for the memories. see ya in court, darrin.....

Anonymous said...

Its no wonder Darce and Hernandez didn't want to speak to that man.

Anonymous said...

rumpole, are you in the war bunker yet?

A Robed One said...

Oh the tangled webs we weave....

If I have my players right, He Who Must Not Be Named (Lord knows I don't want to be sued by naming him) is now aligned with Juan D'Arce and Judge Hernandez in hating Rumpole and wanting to see this blog shut down.

Rumpy, Rumpy, Rumpy, with enemies like these....... you're safe.

Anonymous said...

I read this everyday, probably 30 times a day so I'm about to get fired but who is this idiot? What a moron!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey has anyone seen the George Alvarez commercials this morning on Chan. 51 Telemundo News? BM whatch out, it looked pretty good.

Anonymous said...

To all of those people who say " shame on you" to Judge Miller over a translation mistake that was fixed as soon as spotted should, instead be saying "shame on you" to " George "i'll do your traffic ticket" Alvarez instead for lining up with Ivan "Part Timer " Hernandez, Juan " have they filed the information yet?" D'arce and Juan "where is the courthouse " Gonzalez and running a race based on nothing but ethnicity against a judge who is way better in qualifications,character and temperament.Jorgito don't spend any more money you are going down bub!

Anonymous said...

Obviously has a body double if he looked pretty good

Anonymous said...

Keep fighting Rump! I've got your back in the clenches! Don't let him rabbit punch you!

Anonymous said...

Alvarez, where are you getting all this loot from? Who is funding you (under the table)?

Inquiring Minds Want to Know...

Very much looking forward to reviewing your financials as these (misleading) Alvarez signs on every street corner ain't cheap. If it's true and you're doing the Telemundo commercial thing - more loot...

Anonymous said...

Rump, where is the post shut down lunch at 12:01 - the alibi?

Anonymous said...

As one of your biggest fans, Rumpy, I am never happy when comments are moderated, so why not tell us where this Darren Gillis or whatever his name is lives, and we'll shut that shit sown real quick.

Rumpole said...

THE COMMENT MODERATION WILL BE TURNED OFF WHEN I AM AT THE COMPUTER. "SOMEONE" WHO IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS BLOG HAD A HISSY FIT THIS MORNING AND KEPT POSTING HUNDREDS OF OLD COMMENTS SO NO ONE COULD READ OR POST. EVENTUALLY HIS MEDICINE WILL KICK IN AND HE WILL CALM DOWN.

Anonymous said...

They should rename Baker Act to McGillis Act. And amend the law to allow labotomies, but that might be redundant in his case.

Anonymous said...

i thought that this was a forum for free speech, apparently not....lombana you got smoked out, because the surgeon generals comments about blogging and its correlation to body weight is gone!!! you loosers should spend more time practicing law and minding your own business....evryone knows who is running this blog...get new akas and talk about things people really want to read and discuss..

Anonymous said...

lombana is a POS.

Anonymous said...

Who cares?

Anonymous said...

I heard that Manno is still calling Bardewill an Arab.

Anonymous said...

negative campaiging.

Anonymous said...

She is doing that all over town, I hope someone reports her, I mean a judicial candidate having her people promote discrimination not to mention lies. That is the Manno way!

Anonymous said...

manno sucks