Because our dear readers tonight are celebrating with Trivia, we devote a whole post to it.
We will start it off:
Name the lawyers on both sides and the Judges for these famous defendants:
1) Arthur McDuffie
2) Joyce Cohen
3) Dieter Reichman
4) Officer William Lozano
5) Extra Credit: The Miami River Cops case: (lots of players on both sides)
Double extra credit for any PD/ASA hired after 2000 who knows any answers: you will indeed be commended for being a student of the history of the REGJB.
True or False:
1) The Investigator for the Dade County State Attorneys Office played a role in the Watergate Investigation.
2) Chief ASA George Yoss was once accused in a National Magazine of being Deep Throat.
3) All Offices of the SAO and PDO used to be in one building.
4) The Former Chief of the ASA Legal Division Richard Shiffrin was in the Pentagon when it was attacked on 9/11.
5) Our Old Friend Bennett Brummer used to be lead counsel in all Death Penalty cases handled by the PD's office in the 1970's.
6) There are more Ex-PD's as Judges then Ex- ASA's.
7) There was a Judge in the REGJB who did not go to law school.
8) Judges stopped sending drugs as evidence to the Jury room when in a "highly" publicized incident, not all the drugs that went in, came out of the Jury room?
9) A Judge once sent a Jury out to deliberate, went to lunch, went home, and forgot about the Jury?
10) Jurors once got into an argument in the Jury room and one used a knife in evidence to stab the other one.