JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

11:30 HALF HOUR TO GO

TOWN CRIER: 11:30 AND ALL’S WELL ON RUMPOLE’S BLOG


CNN: Susannah, what do you have for us?

(fake) Susannah Nesmith: I’m standing here with Horace Rumpole, the famed Miami Legal blogger, who is about to be shut down. Mr. Rumpole is standing behind a black curtain but he has agreed to speak with us,

“How do you feel? Any last words for your fans?”


Rumpole
: Regrets? I’ve had a few, but then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through
Without exemption.
I’ve planned each charted course
Each careful step along the highway
But more
Much more than that

I DID IT MY WAY.

(fake) Susannah Nesmith: Back to you Rick Sanchez, at CNN in Atlanta.

Rick Sanchez: Coming up next: People who pretend to be lawyers, and the doctors who are treating them

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff...rump!!! I'm am waiting for 12:01...I'm even skipping lunch and that's big for me!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a lawyer, nor do I even live in Florida,,but this is some good s***!

Anonymous said...

Rump - it's 11:58 and I am looking for tissues

Anonymous said...

Hello you still here ?

Anonymous said...

Who is this Darrin McGillis clown? He sounds crazy to me.

Anonymous said...

Horace,
Stop comparing yourself to the Chairman of the Board; however, I do hope this blog mess all works out. I enjoy the interplay. Unfortunately, your duties (including 'screening') looks like a full time job.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's 1:00. I guess this post doesn't exist so I can say whatever I want..............

Eh, why bother.

If a writer creates a post and the blog is taken down, did it really exist?

;-)

Anonymous said...

Alan Shuminer is skipping lunch...that IS big!

Anonymous said...

Chris?

Anonymous said...

Alan?

Anonymous said...

Alan is NOT skipping lunch!!!

Rumpole said...

Sorry- better go eat- now its 3PM

Anonymous said...

shuminer, pracitto, reizenstein and blecher each did not skip lunch today

Anonymous said...

what about Lyons and Lurvey

Anonymous said...

I ate lunch at au bon pain in the ass today. It was actually pretty good. It sucked to be at MJB that late though.

Anonymous said...

See (Judge) Larry King Live at your local bar. Bardiwill should've run against him.

Anonymous said...

Everyone talked and muscled her out of that race, and he recently refused to follow the law again.

Anonymous said...

Bardawil is giving ole Manno Schurr a run for her money.

Anonymous said...

bitch.

Anonymous said...

who?

Anonymous said...

yeah who are you referring too, it can't be Bardawil since she seems like a very sincere and nice person??

Anonymous said...

Rumpole: How about the results of who should run for pd, best asas, best felony pds, best private attorneys, best dui, best pcac,best judges, etc.