ATTORNEYS ON FAMOUS REGJB CASES
2) Joyce Cohen- ASA's John Kastrenakis and Kevin DiGregory and Alan Ross for the defense.
3) Dieter Reichman- ASA Kevin DiGregory and Ed Carhart for the defense.
True or False:
1) The Investigator for the Dade County State Attorneys Office played a role in the Watergate Investigation.-TRUE: MARTIN DARDIS was instrumental in the investigation of the Miami connection of the Watergate Burglars. He is portrayed in the Movie All The President’s Men. Woodward travels to Miami to meet with him.
2) Chief ASA George Yoss was once accused in a National Magazine of being Deep Throat. FALSE- NOT TO OUR KNOWLEDGE ANYWAY.
3) All Offices of the SAO and PDO used to be in one building. FALSE- TRICK QUESTION- “ALL” OFFICES, covers Juvenile, child support, etc.
4) The Former Chief of the ASA Legal Division Richard Shiffrin was in the Pentagon when it was attacked on 9/11. TRUE.
5) Our Old Friend Bennett Brummer used to be lead counsel in all Death Penalty cases handled by the PD's office in the 1970's. FALSE- NOT TO OUR KNOWLEDGE.
6) There are more Ex-PD's as Judges then Ex- ASA's. NO IDEA- ROUGH GUESS IS ABOUT EVEN.
7) There was a Judge in the REGJB who did not go to law school. TRUE.
8) Judges stopped sending drugs as evidence to the Jury room when in a "highly" publicized incident, not all the drugs that went in, came out of the Jury room? TRUE.
9) A Judge once sent a Jury out to deliberate, went to lunch, went home, and forgot about the Jury? TRUE- JUDGE SEPE.
10) Jurors once got into an argument in the Jury room and one used a knife in evidence to stab the other one. FALSE. But one lawyer did stab another in a jury room with a pen as they dissolved their partnership and were fighting over a client.