JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

PHONES ARE BACK

 Someone paid the phone bill and the phones are now working at the REGJB. Which means you can, thankfully now do this again...


JA: Good morning, please hold.

Lawyer: Hello....umm

[music playing]

JA: Hello how can I....[click]

(lawyer redials)

JA: Good morning, please hold.

Lawyer.. wait...

(music playing)

JA: How can I help you?

Lawyer: I need to put a case on calendar. 

JA: Give me the case number please.

(Lawyer gives case number) 

JA: I'm sorry that's judge (so and so's) case. She's on vacation. We are answering her phones. Can you call back in two weeks?


Yes, we are all thrilled the phones are back in working order. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horace …. I follow your stock market tips and have for the past several years. Thanks to you, I am killing it with my FAANG stocks, financials and other growth equities, especially financial tech.

Can you please guide us going forward for Q4 and your top 5 picks in light of Fed tapering and inflation issues - not to mention supply constraints.

Thank you Horace.