A long time ago, in a Galaxy far far away, May 25, 1977 to be exact- people lined up in crowds (gasp) to sit next to people in packed theaters (double gasp), and even shared popcorn, putting their fingers in their mouth and then back into the popcorn box for more! Somewhere Dr. Fauci just felt a large disturbance in the force as thousands of our readers winced at the germ ramifications of multiple people sharing a box of popcorn. Never again.
And of course, somewhere and sometime after May 25, 1977, a future Harvard Law graduate and everyone's favourite federal blogger saw Star wars and became hooked.
So Happy May The Fourth Be With You Day. Enjoy. We need to take our holidays and enjoyment where we can get them.
And if you need it, watch the famous trailer for fun.
Some Star Wars Trivia:
1) How many languages (approximately) can CP3-0 speak?
2) Finish the sentence: The Millennium Falcon made the _____ run in less than ____ _______.
3) Name the only character to be in all Star Wars Movies.
4) What Plant is home to Wookies?
5) What color is Yoda's light saber in Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith?
6) How many members sit on the Jedi Counsel?
7) What bounty hunter catches Han Solo?
8) What planet did the death star destroy?
9) What general led the attack to destroy the death star?
10) Padme Amidala is the Queen and then the senator from what planet?
Special REGJB Star Wars Trivia Bonus: What 1970s-2000's star prosecutor was referred to a Star Wars character and name the character.
JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.