JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.
Monday, July 03, 2017
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
1) Try and name the three Presidents who died on
2) How many hotdogs are consumed on the 4th of July?
500 million; 250 million; 150 million; 75 million?
3) Who was the oldest signer of the declaration of independence?
Ben Franklin; Thomas Jefferson; John Adams; Donald Trump:
4) Independance Day was first celebrated where?
Washington DC; Philadelphia; NYC; Trump Tower; Newport Rhode Island; Boston?
5) Who first signed the Declaration of Independance?
George Washington; Donald Trump; John Hancock; Benji Franklin; Rupert Pupkin?
6) Which state has apple pie as their state pie?
Utah; Vermont; Kansas; Alabama; North Dakota?
7) When did Congress declare July 4 as a national holiday?
2010; 1870; 1777; 1900?
8) What are the first words of the declaration of independance?
"Donald Trump will someday...";
"We hold these truths to be self-evident..."; "When in due course of human events..."; "That's one small declaration for man, one giant declaration for man-kind..."?
9) How many people lived in America on July 4, 1776, not including indigenous native americans who refused to participate in the census.
1 million; 2.5 million; 3.5 million; 5 million?
10) From whom did the USA declare independance from?
China; England; NAFTA; Mexico; Canada; Russia; Microsoft?
GRADE YOUR SCORE:
10/10 : A true patriot;
8-9/10: A history major you must be;
6-7/10: You went to college in the Northeast, didn't you?
1-6/10: Try again next year Judge.
1) John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe.
2) 150 million hot dogs are consumed today.
3) Benji Franklin was the oldest signer of the declaration of independance.
4) Philly first celebrated July 4.
5) John Hancock elbowed his way in front of Trump to be the first to put his John Hancock on the DOI.
6) Get your apple pie with a slice of Cabot cheddar in the green mountain state of Vermont.
7) We got the day off starting in 1870.
8) "When in due course of human events..."
9) 2.5 million people lived in America on July 4, 1776, and McDonalds had already served ten million hamburgers.
10) Despite claims by the current white house that NAFTA and China were the entities from whom we declared independance, it was King "Vlad Putin" George of England that we declared our independence from.