JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

YES VIRGINIA THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS

(click on the image to enlarge it.)

While there may be a Santa Claus, Christmas itself is in jeopardy, as the Justice Building blog has exclusively learned. The Boynton Beach Police department has arrested MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yes, Merry Christmas has been arrested.
We are monitoring the situation and hopefully Merry Christmas will be bonded out before December 25, 2009.

Updates as they become available.


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

Santa said...

Ho, ho, ho!

Rumpole said...

This is a blog that has at least moderate readership. I don't allow unsupported comments calling lawyers unethical.

Anonymous said...

Rump,

your posts have been weak of late. I am sure Judge Faber has done something reprehensible for you to write on. Just scratch the surface of the Justice Building and we have something more spicy than Merry Christmas getting arrested.

Anonymous said...

Han Ukah and Kwan Za are still at large.

Anonymous said...

Ho ho NO!

Rumpole said...

9:41 PM- my dear reader:

If you are a careful reader of the blog, then you know that I have encamped to my winter retreat high in the Sierra Nevada mountains earlier than usual this year to prepare for a massive battle against the US Government wherein I represent a small "typical joe" main-street business owner, and the awesome and total might of the greatest power on earth has come at him full force for a dispute over a pittance of taxes that should have stayed in civil tax court. As such, I have repeatedly said that I need "boots on the ground" and local reporters to assist me whist I do the work of the lord.

If you are interested please send me an email and I can make you a blog contributor. If you are not then please stop complaining about something which you have no desire to assist me with.

Your humble srvt,

H. R.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a park in Le Jeune Road in Coral Gables named Merry Christmas after another woman of the same name?

Anonymous said...

"whist I do the work of the lord."

-Are you a religious a man Rumpole? Do you attend weekly services?

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone really believes that you're going to trial

Anonymous said...

Judges vs. Defense Bar:
Arzola vs. Michaels
Diaz vs. Lenamon

So much for peace on earth.

Fun Grove Facts said...

Its Merrie Christmas Park

Anonymous said...

Rump,

I know you are camped out in the western frontier. Just saying that the blog has been a little weak. Trust me, if I have some good shit, I will certainly send you an email. By the way, give the government a swift kick in the ass for me

Anonymous said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Rump, as a long time careful reader of the blog, it seems that the higher you go, the funnier you get. Just love your response to 9:41 PM. Whether or not you are really going to trial is not relevant to me, as long as you keep me laughing.

Anonymous said...

It's "Merrie Christmas Park" named after the daughter of a city of Miami mayor. She died at a young (elementary-school) age, from what I recall.

Anonymous said...

I see you're channeling Cy.........

BTDT

Jack Blumenfeld said...

I believe Merrie Christmas Park is named for the wife of former Miami Mayor Randy Christmas.

Jack Blumenfeld