“Yota” wrote into the blog:
rumpole: you are in need of therapy beyond what authoring the blog alots. you take yourself too serious. which is a path toward ruination. search yourself old man. and may the force be with you.
1) Careful readers of the blog know that the last thing we do is take ourselves seriously at all. This blog is designed to be fun and insignificant.
2) Lots of people are reading this blog. That means that when some moronic idiot with no guts to leave their name posts an allegation that someone is using crack or someone else is engaging in sex with judges, the people subject of the post are hurt to say the least.
3) The last thing we want to do is be a part of hurting someone, especially when our posts are so fun and uplifting (unless you’re Jeff Swartz, and even then it was done in the spirit of fun.)
4) So because of a few jerks, we now have to approve the comments before they are posted. Comments that say “I hate you Rumpole, you are a horrible riter” will be faithfully posted, because like your post, nothing is funnier to us than when someone tries to criticize us but has misspellings in their misbegotten attacks.
5) Judging by the ol’ blog meter on the wall, readership in our fair blog has not dropped off today.
ps Einstein: Its YODA.
REGJB LEGAL/ELECTION TOPIC
Anyone have an explanation for the fact that one county court judicial race has 137 candidates, and two other circuit court races have one candidate?
Rumpole's conclusion: Its much better to be a county court Judge and work from 10-2 then to be a circuit court judge and have to try all those blasted minimum mandatory cases. Any judges or candidates care to comment?
Finally: We will be endorsing candidates. Candidates who want us to consider their qualifications should send us an email.
See You In Court.