JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

AAH WHAT'S THE USE?

YOU CAN'T SHUT OFF THE RISK AND THE PAIN
WITHOUT LOSING THE LOVE THAT REMAINS
WE'RE ALL RIDERS ON THIS TRAIN....
Bruce Springsteen, Human Touch.

Supreme Court:

Justice Clarence Thomas was the lone dissenter as the Court refused to review the 10th Circuit's decision that crosses placed along Utah’s highways near the places where state troopers have died in the line of duty, to commemorate their sacrifice, was unconstitutional.


11th Circuit:
Partial win for Ben Kuehne in the sports agents/alien smuggling case here.

Liberty City 7 lose here.


Sometimes we're too bored to write,
sometimes we're too busy...


See You In Court.


11 comments:

Sexy blonde young pd said...

Rumpy's bored. I can help. I sent you an email. Please email me back and let me put a smile on your face. :)

Anonymous said...

Angurl and now Sexy blonde young pd.. what next-- Judge Judy?

btw- Angurl gurl reminds me of Judge Judy.

sexy blonde young pd said...

This is a private matter between me and Rumpole. Please do not put me in the same class as that crazy woman. I am real (and yes, they are real and they're SPECTACULAR!).

Anonymous said...

What is with all of the guys pretending to be women, angry gurl and sexy blonde young pd? It is so obvious that you two guys grew up with no females in your life, and that you lost your virginity to goats at age 25.

No woman is stupid enough to read this blog with its sophomoric tenor, let alone post something, unless she was confirming to herself just how moronic and useless guys really are.

Anonymous said...

sexy blonde young pd, if you are in fact a pd, are an embarrassment to the office. Grow the hell up and stop advertising yourself as some commodity to be traded.

Anonymous said...

Sexy Blond PD
Plz have lunch w/ me
DS

Anonymous said...

DS,

OK, let me tuck it between my legs, then shimmy into my shortest skirt.

Which restaurant?

Fake Sexy Young PD

Anonymous said...

sexy blonde PD - yes please

Sexy young blonde pd said...

DS. AS if .

Anonymous said...

Really? It's unconstitutional to place a cross to commemorate where an officer lost his life. Truly shameful. I'm sure the families of those lost souls are real proud of the supreme court.

Fake sexy blonde pd said...

DS> If I wanted a pencil, I'd go to Staples.