JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

HOW EMBARRASSING

To be a judge and be facing reelection, and to have your web site suspended for non-payment.

Just one guess before you click, as to which distinguished county containing the most distinguished group of judge does this rocket scientist belong?

Click Here. for the website, and

click here for the distinguished member of the judiciary.

DOG BITES MAN:

The PROSECUTION turned down an offer from the defendant in a first degree murder case for a plea of guilty and a 25 year prison sentence. Kimberley Boone was on trial for shooting and killing her husband. The defense was mistake.
The case went to trial in Central Florida (motto: ) and the jury found the defendant......Not guilty. Here.
The jury was out 2 1/2 hours.

Lesson learned: When on trial in Central Florida, always try and hire a lawyer nicknamed "Buck".
Congrats to Francis Wesley "Buck" Blankner Jr.


11 comments:

Sir toppham blecher said...

B=STH

the sexy cli said...

OMG it looks just like him.

Former prosecutor in the hot seat said...

Abe in trouble!

Anonymous said...

I pay $9 a month for my web site and pay one year for $99

Is the pay really that bad?

RFB said...

I always thought he looked more like Mr. Haney from Green Acres. But what do I know?

Rumpole said...

Mr. Laeser is MOST CERTAINLY NOT in trouble. He is however not backing down from what he believes in. The City of Miami Beach is a nest of vipers in a den of thieves. My guess is the thieves who stole money are more in trouble than the honourable man who discovered it.

sexy cli said...

Well Mr. RFB it is a real close call. I'm still going with Sir Toppham hat over Mr. Haney, but I agree the resemblance of both to your namesake is startling.

Anonymous said...

I think the 007 of DUI (licensed to kill breath samples from the intoxilyzer since indium crimpers were being used) deserves better treatment than this.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Rump on this one. City of Miami Beach is a pit of snakes that Laeser has stepped on. Hope he eradicates some, but my hopes are low, as I know the City of Miami Beach.

Anonymous said...

Seriously. I've been with the State a while now, and I never see Blecher anywhere. I barley saw him in Kounty Kourt. Everyone is showing their age with reference to some character in a child TV show - I had to look him up to have a clue. If anything, doesn't a certain DUI attorney look like Dora The Explorer?

I never see "Shumie" either. I've seen the "Q." He couldn't solve the NY Times Sunday crossword. I saw the Trial Master lose a case this week in front of Schwartz - it was a well fought L&P.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the Abed one needs to send his lapdog, Von Zamfpt to attack the ankles of the officals.