JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM. Winner of the prestigious Cushing Left Anterior Descending Artery Award.

Thursday, October 19, 2023

SANDI IS GETTING IN THE WAY OF OTHER RELATIONSHIPS

There's this annoying person in and around the court house...Sandi LNU (my forays with her are too brief to learn of anything beyond her first name).

If I try to find out how to communicate with Andrea, this "Sandi" constantly interrupts. Sandi is not just fixated upon one person since she also acts as a blockade to my desired immediate communications with others such as Teresa, Ellen, Tonya, Carmen...and some men as well. These are individuals that can be quite imperative in my day to day life. Sandi is hardly just focusing on me since every person that I ever try to delegate to, or do my dirty work, there's Sandi being her usual gadfly.  When  I need vital information like phone numbers, email addresses, zoom links and being familiarized with daily routines, there is Sandi acting as a frustrating interference to my desired  quick gratifications. It is especially bad with hand held devices since her presence is felt way too fast.


Can’t Sandi go away? Who invited her to the party? She’s everywhere and anywhere!  


Listen, if I wasn't involved with others, I do dig the wild hair and, of course, the pearl necklace.   


Has this character with the sardonic expression affected anybody else?  




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What on God’s green earth are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

If you try to call a judge by getting the number from the web site, Sandi blocks your call and interferes with your ability to make a simple phone call. Sandi, go away.

Anonymous said...

Scott. You ok? Does this have anything to do with music. Mambo Number 5?

Anonymous said...

Yes. It is very annoying when you log onto to the clerk’s website and she pops up asking if I need help. No! Stop popping up!

Scotty Saul said...

5:06 PM Dude, ya gotta be more aware of your surroundings !

Anonymous said...

What a fucking stupid post.

Anonymous said...

I disagree. I've found Sandi to come in quite handy Sir. Plus her hidden AI legal research capabilities came up with citations that have helped me win two discovery motions in civil court. You may want to read Sandi's instructions before putting Sandi down.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Scott. That bitch is annoying.

Anonymous said...

I love Sandi and I find her very attractive albeit bodiless. However, like my girlfriend in college she gets in the way a lot.