In light of our "swing and a miss" on the nomination of Judge Hardiman to the Supreme Court, we reflect on failures great and small.
Michael Jordan missed over 9,000 shots in his career. Twenty-six times he took the game-winning shot and missed. So failure is part of success.
10) There's no way Bill Clinton, some hick-governor beats George Bush, a president who just won a war.
9) I'm not sure Amazon will make it as a stock.
8) Cameras in cell phones are a fad.
7) Social media is a fad.
6) Nobody will eat vegan for long.
5) Diet beer? Are you kidding me?
4) WTF is Instagram?
3) I'm sure they'll build a new criminal courthouse in Miami by 1990.
2) The US will never elect a President with a middle name of Hussein.
1) I wonder who will serve in the President Hillary Clinton Cabinet?
The measure of a blogger is not how many times we fall down and fail, but how many times we get back up and blog again.
COMING TOMORROW: A JUROR'S VIEW OF THE REGJB!
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CALLED "THE DEFINITIVE BLOG ON MIAMI CRIMINAL LAW" BY THE NY TIMES, THE WASHINGTON POST, AND THE POPE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM