Rest in peace David Odgen Stiers.
Our favourite quote: "I do one thing at at time. I do it very well. And then I move on."
Charles Emerson Winchester III.
Quick Poll: [ ] Maj. Frank Burns vs. [ ] Maj. Charles Emerson Winchester III.
Better on MASH? Answer in the comments section.
Some of our favourite clips:
MASH/Winchester Trivia (no Googling):
1) When Dr. Winchester first arrives, he performs surgery on a surgeon who had a difficult issue - an operation Hawkeye had never performed. What was the operation? Bonus: name of the surgeon.
2) What was the Winchester family Christmas tradition?
3) Colonel Potter is the last surviving member of his WWI outfit. He and his friends composed something- Winchester knew what it was. What was it?
4) What does Winchester leave in a time capsule?
5) What instrument does Winchester play in the Swamp that makes his tent-mates go crazy, and what do they do in response?
6) In the last show, what vehicle does Winchester leave the 4077 in?
7) What is Winchester's sister's name? Spelling counts.
BONUS: Name and rank of the person in Seoul, Korea who is angry at Winchester when Potter first calls for a replacement surgeon for Burns. And why is he angry?
Rumpole, devoted M*A*S*H fan.
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CALLED "THE DEFINITIVE BLOG ON MIAMI CRIMINAL LAW" BY THE NY TIMES, THE WASHINGTON POST, AND THE POPE. POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM