It’s a time for renewal. For getting rid of old habits, and making changes.
Herewith, Rumpole makes these solemn New Year’s Resolutions.
10. Not to drink and blog (so much).
9. Write more.
8. Attend more Pilates classes.
7. Be nicer to State Court Prosecutors. The Feds can go pound salt.
6. Be meaner to the Feds (see #7-nothing like getting a head start on those resolutions.)
5. Save More. Spend less.
4. Get that 60 inch Plamsa TV.
3. Drink less and read more case law. (Who are we kidding?)
2. Try more cases.
[gosh this is hard].
1. Be nicer to Judges.
See you in Court in 2007.