It’s a time for renewal. For getting rid of old habits, and making changes.
Herewith, Rumpole makes these solemn New Year’s Resolutions.
10. Not to drink and blog (so much).
9. Write more.
8. Attend more Pilates classes.
7. Be nicer to State Court Prosecutors. The Feds can go pound salt.
6. Be meaner to the Feds (see #7-nothing like getting a head start on those resolutions.)
5. Save More. Spend less.
4. Get that 60 inch Plamsa TV.
3. Drink less and read more case law. (Who are we kidding?)
2. Try more cases.
[gosh this is hard].
1. Be nicer to Judges.
See you in Court in 2007.
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CALLED "THE DEFINITIVE BLOG ON MIAMI CRIMINAL LAW" BY THE NY TIMES, THE WASHINGTON POST, THE POPE, AND DONALD TRUMP WHO ALSO ONCE SAID IT WAS "REALLY GREAT". POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM