There's an emerging and bourgeoning crime lab scandal in Broward. The JAA Blog has all the details. Since we don't go to Broward, we don't really give a darn. But for those poor souls that must trk from Miami to the netherworld, we provide you the information.
BEST LAW SCHOOLS: as per US News and World Report:
3. Stanford (-1; tied for #2 last year with Harvard)
8. UVA (-1; tied for #7 last year with Penn)
10. Duke (+1; ranked #11 last year)
10. Michigan (-1; tied at #9 last year with Berkeley)
13. GULC (+1; ranked #14 last year)
16. UCLA (+1; ranked #17 last year)
16. Vanderbilt (-1; tied at #15 last year with Texas)
18. Wash U (+1; tied at #19 last year with Minnesota)
19. Emory (+4; tied at #23 last year with Notre Dame)
20. GWU (+1; tied at #21 last year with Alabama)
20. Minnesota (-1; tied at #19 last year with Vanderbilt)
20. USC (-2; ranked #18 last year)
The Knicks have won four straight. The Heat? Don't ask.
If you're keeping track, Russia and Vladimir Putin ( if ever there was a guy who belonged in Broward, it's Putin) made threats against the Vatican City, Monaco, and Nauru. For those of you that care, Nauru is the smallest island nation (8 square miles) in the world.
Putin and Russia should pick on someone their own size. Some foreign land that has traditionally repelled invaders. A place so unusual, complicated, and mysterious that armies would think twice before invading. Just how do you say "Hialeah" in Russian anyway?
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD E GERSTEIN JUSTICE BUILDING BLOG. THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO JUSTICE BUILDING RUMOR, HUMOR, AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT AND BETWEEN THE JUDGES, LAWYERS AND THE DEDICATED SUPPORT STAFF, CLERKS, COURT REPORTERS, AND CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS WHO LABOR IN THE WORLD OF MIAMI'S CRIMINAL JUSTICE. THIS BLOG HAS BEEN CALLED "THE DEFINITIVE BLOG ON MIAMI CRIMINAL LAW" BY THE NY TIMES, THE WASHINGTON POST, THE POPE, AND DONALD TRUMP WHO ALSO ONCE SAID IT WAS "REALLY GREAT". POST YOUR COMMENTS, OR SEND RUMPOLE A PRIVATE EMAIL AT HOWARDROARK21@GMAIL.COM