With credit to Neil Rogers, we introduce our BLOG POLL:
1) You have a complicated DUI breath motion. Who do you want to hear the motion:
a) Beth Bloom; b) Ed Newman; c) Luise Krieger-Martin; d) Karen Mills-Francis
2) You have a slam dunk no breath dui trial. Who do you want to be the trial judge:
a) Beth Bloom; b) Ed Newman; c) Luise Krieger-Martin; d) Karen Mills-Francis.
3) You have a nasty GORT enhanced strong armed robbery: Who do want to do the trial:
a) Stan Blake; b) David Miller; c) Rosa Rodriguez ; d) Ivan Fernandez?
4) You have a complicated motion to suppress a confession that should be granted. It’s clear that if the court grants the motion, the prosecution cannot proceed. Whom do you want to hear the motion:
a)Stan Blake; b) David Miller; c) Rosa Rodriguez ; d) Ivan Fernandez ?
5) You forgot to move for a continuance and you really need the case continued on the day of trial because the following week you are starting a two week federal case and you really need this week to prepare. Which Judge in the Justice Building is LEAST likely to be sympathetic to your problem? Free-for-all category, everyone’s eligible.
6) Have you ever selected a juror based on looks?
a) once- and the client will be out by 2010; b) never c) besides my wife/husband/significant other?
7) After a late night at Mynt in Miami Beach, you head home, cross the causeway, and who’s that in your rearview mirror? Could it be Closius and Davenport? You house has not appreciated enough for the second mortgage to hire Bobby Reiff. Who do you turn to in your time of need to try your DUI?
JUST EMAIL ME THE QUESTION NUMBER AND YOUR ANSWER.
ALL EMAILS CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL BE DESTROYED. NO ONE WILL BE IDENTIFIED WITH AN ANSWER.