When you see something that is not right, not fair, find a way to get in the way and cause trouble. Congressman John Lewis
Still on Sabbatical. Blog interns will review and post your comments.
I liked the Blog better when I believed he was secretly a rebellious judge currently on the bench.
Enjoy Japan Slim
blogging since the days of franki gs poker games on miami beach. i remember when u told us u had a new business idea and styled your brows like an english barrister as a clue. well earned sabbatical.
I liked the Blog better when I believed he was secretly a rebellious judge currently on the bench.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Japan Slim
ReplyDeleteblogging since the days of franki gs poker games on miami beach. i remember when u told us u had a new business idea and styled your brows like an english barrister as a clue. well earned sabbatical.
ReplyDelete